Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Creepy Underwear

I adore Aaron Reynolds' book Creepy Pair of Underwear and love reading it to children.  I just had to create a flannel board story to go along with it and thought I'd share it with you.

I created my underwear out of glitter fun foam for a spookier look and used velcro dots on the back.  I used a coloring sheet called Design Your Own Underwear as my pattern.  I used the expressions on the underwear at the end of the book for my faces.  I wrote this last fall & only had time to make 8 pair and so that's what my rhyme reflects.  I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did & have some fun making your own underwear.





CREEPY UNDERWEAR

Creepy, creepy underwear
I see them here
I see them there
I see them almost everywhere.

Look, there’s one, two, three,
That I can see.

Now there’s four, five, six,
Are they up to tricks?

Here’s two more, seven & eight
Hurrying so they won’t be late.

Creepy, creepy underwear
Really are EVERYWHERE!

No comments: